Home Matters – Trampoline LiabilitiesJuly 4, 2018 - 1 minute read
Did You Know?
Trampolines can provide hours of entertainment and fun for the whole family—especially young children. However, there are a number of liability risks trampoline owners need to consider to keep loved ones safe.
Use these tips to protect your personal property
- Always supervise all users on the trampoline, regardless of their ages or experience levels.
- Only allow one person on at a time.
- Do not allow children under the age of six to use a trampoline.
- Do not place a ladder near a trampoline because it welcomes younger children to climb up and start jumping.
- Do not allow jumpers to do somersaults or flips, as they could land on their necks or heads incorrectly.
Continue Reading this article by receiving instant access to a downloadable PDF below:Tags: Insurance, Insurance News, mobilhome, Trampoline
Posted in: Insurance News