Did You Know?
Trampolines can provide hours of entertainment and fun for the whole family—, especially young children. However, there are a number of liability risks trampoline owners need to consider to keep loved ones safe.
Use these tips to protect your personal property
- Always supervise all users on the trampoline, regardless of their ages or experience levels.
- Only allow one person on at a time.
- Do not allow children under the age of six to use a trampoline.
- Do not place a ladder near a trampoline because it welcomes younger children to climb up and start jumping.
- Do not allow jumpers to do somersaults or flips, as they could land on their necks or heads incorrectly.
- Do not allow jumpers to use the trampoline as a way to jump onto other objects.
- Securely attach safety padding to cover the hooks, springs, and frame.
- Install safety netting around a trampoline to provide fall protection.
- Inspect the trampoline before each use to make sure that the springs are secure and that the bed does not have any tears or holes.
Continue Reading this article by receiving instant access to a downloadable PDF below:Tags: Insurance, Insurance News